CIP57: check this out! ( beware )

Bloody marvellous, Michael. Just fantastic. :rofl:
 
Thread starter
I know in my heart CIP57 is after me. I'm trying to stay one step ahead of him even thou I stole the reflash from him! ( got to have a lil outlaw in ya to have fun) but the day will come when we will meet like in the ole western days one of us has got to fall! After that we can all say how much we enjoyed ole chipper lol
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I know in my heart CIP57 is after me. I'm trying to stay one step ahead of him even thou I stole the reflash from him! ( got to have a lil outlaw in ya to have fun) but the day will come when we will meet like in the ole western days one of us has got to fall! After that we can all say how much we enjoyed ole chipper lol
Waiting at the State Line for ya!!!!
 
Thread starter
Your rite dBuster. I'm not scared of CIP. I'm taking my white flag down ! BUT it's not fair for CIP to have that big of a gun and all I got is a walmart slingshot lol
 
As fast as you will be traveling drop a frozen pea and it would do more damage than that gun!

Just think mach speed pea hitting that gun. Total obliteration

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Ridem32....just counter with these:



:D
 
Thread starter
Lol sue. It's all fun and games ! Part of being a ole cb 750 rider as most of us are. Now we youguns again with a better 70,s style new bike :)
 
Back
Top