CHVRCH CB1100 Project

Are they putting a back wheel on the front?
 
Thanks for Sharing! that back end looks good with the wider wheel and swingarm. I wonder what front Forks they will be using?
 
Thread starter
I'll post updates to their build for those who don't follow them already. They're pretty mum about what they're doing so until I see the mods completed in photos, I'm not going to speculate about what they're planning.
 
Thread starter
CHVRCH just posted this to their instagram this morning. They haven't added any photos of it to their blog yet but it looks like she's all finished. I'll post a list of changes if I can find one.

06149ef8085c6e2ac63fac56a68b440a.jpg
 
The ferret_imp said:
Are they putting a back wheel on the front?
Yeah, that's the fad now, fat front tires for a retro/bobber look. Not my cuppa, but it is popular.

Frankly I think they're trying to improve perfection. The Honda designers nailed it as far as I'm concerned. But "its a living."

Is their name really Chvrch with a "v?". Are they trying to avoid a copyright infringement with the Pope?
 
Back
Top