Black fender set

"Black fork tubes" are an interesting alternative. That will be interesting. You may be the first here, to do that?

RLETS, Baby face Sliders, Staintune Slip-on, CB500 Mirrors, smaller led taillight, OEM rear rack, Guhl reflash, handlebar risers, Kawasaki Gaiters.
 
puig 4620h smoke on amazon
i would prefer something mounted to the bars or just a little more secure but it was cheap
it just gets the blast off your chest, good for summer
 
I like it. I think the black fenders/black tail light looks a whole lot better than no rear fender at all.
 
gtmn_imp said:
puig 4620h smoke on amazon
i would prefer something mounted to the bars or just a little more secure but it was cheap
it just gets the blast off your chest, good for summer
I've been looking at the MRA screens with the add-on adjustable top shield. The Emgo I picked up on E-bay clears the chest and brings it right to face level. :-/ Maybe the MRA's will go on sale.

Thanks for the feedback, great progress on your black on black.
 
Back
Top