Chrome/Stainless bar ends

Chris Goldson_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Your help would be appreciated.

Trying to find what chrome or stainless bar ends will fit my 2015 SA-E.

When I took the originals out I noticed they are stepped so any replacements would need to be he same spec.

Thanks

Best Wishes


Chris
 
Doesn’t the Deluxe have chrome bar ends? Order some of those.
 
my 13 " Had " Chrome but i took them off and put old school closed end grips in their place . do not miss them at all BTW
 
Use2b, thats strange. My ‘13 has the stock bar ends and they are black.

OK, does the RS have chrome? If so, you could order them from samurider.
 
The Dlx absolutely does have chrome bar ends (or maybe polished?), but shiny none the less.

c0808997a5b62be0909c1f1722c01257.jpg
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
The Dlx absolutely does have chrome bar ends (or maybe polished?), but shiny none the less.

c0808997a5b62be0909c1f1722c01257.jpg
Yes but mine is a SA-E and looked at all of these advertised and like mine they all have black bar ends.
 
Just order 2014 deluxe bar ends and you’ll have the ones Ferret has.
 
I don't understand your statement there Chris. Do you mean all of the SA-E's advertised have black bar ends? That's probably true. If you are looking for chrome bar ends, can't you use a set off of a 2014 dlx? on your SA-E or do you believe they will not fit?
 
Chris, You can order and use stock chrome bar ends. HVMP ( HVMP.com )also has stainless bar ends as a direct screw on that has the half moon locking end. I did a custom stainless with a HVMP set that look like stock, but also solved the bar end gap between clutch and throttle sides, thread: Bar Weight Gap Fix? . I do not think the OEM bar end configuration from CB1100SA beginning thru my 2017EX has changed, but you can check the parts numbers and/or order them from https://www.babbittsonline.com/oemparts/c/honda_motorcycle/parts . The part number for the chrome OEM bar ends my 2017 EX had was/is 53105-MEJ-720, and I think you will find that it is the same part number for previous years that used chrome bar ends. These will be the same OEM bar ends that Samurider has, but at a more affordable price, and without shipping from Japan. OEM bar ends are available in black or chrome, but physical configuration is the same for both finishes. Another reason I went stainless is that the OEM bar ends are cast parts. While there is nothing wrong with cast, it was just personal preference for me.
 
Back
Top