Chrome Headlight Bucket

MrTim_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone know where I can purchase a chrome headlight bucket online? I've trawled through Samurider and Webike but haven't been able to find anything.
I am unsure whether I'll be able to purchase one from a dealer as Honda is no longer selling the CB1100 in Australia.
 
Tim, have you tried contacting Takashi at Samurider ? He color matches a lot of parts, he might be able to offer you the bucket in chrome.
 
Only way I know to do it is with a Thruxton bucket conversion. Easy to do through Motodemic. I'm swapping over to the EVO 2 LED headlight with a black bucket. Just needed to buy the Dart Flyscreen headlight brackets separately since they're long enough for the new bucket.

OEM Triumph Headlight Bucket
 
Tim, if Honda have them, I would have thought a dealer would order it for you.
 
It's a Honda listed accessory. Any dealer should be able to order it, and if not/won't, email Mr. T the part number and get it from him.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the swift replies people. I'm away at work right now but when I get home I'll head straight to my Honda dealer, if they don't have it (or charge an exorbitant amount) then I'll buy that ebay item.
 
Back
Top