Chrome Chain Cover

Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Yep, needed chrome on that side.....how much US $ are they?

About $145 US which includes shipping.

Not cheap, but it is a substantial piece of chromed steel, and I just paid $50 for 2 plastic guage covers that had to weigh about an ounce.
 
CB4ME,

I was kinda pissed at those guage covers. They look good on my bike and all, but I though they were going to be chrome steel. So why did they cost so much?
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
CB4ME,

I was kinda pissed at those guage covers. They look good on my bike and all, but I though they were going to be chrome steel. So why did they cost so much?
LOL. I agree. But it's even worse if you order from Samurider or Webike. They both want $95 for those two chromed piece of ABS plastic.

Speaking of Webike, their site can be difficult to navigate, but as I'm sure others have found, you can pull up a list of all their offerings on 9 consecutive pages if you don't mind looking at nearly 900 items.

Webike's 800 plus items for the CB1100
 
Doesn't the Silver Surfer already know how? :)
 
I order two chrome chain covers this morning. One is for my friend with the sidecar. I couldn't believe how easy it was. Samurider is OK. BTW, they are steel, not plastic like the gauge covers. I thought it was odd that my Suzuki TU250X came with steel, chrome cover but the CB's is plastic.
$291.46 total for two (that includes the shipping).
 
Back
Top