Dec 25, 2020 #42 F Frulk_imp Road warrior What Roper said. Currently 19.8 degrees out but think I’ll jump on the CB at noon and find a VFW so I can play in this months photo challenge.
What Roper said. Currently 19.8 degrees out but think I’ll jump on the CB at noon and find a VFW so I can play in this months photo challenge.
Dec 25, 2020 #43 T treedoc_imp Running like a top Lord Popgun_imp said: What kind of boat is the one with the black top? Never seen a boat like that. Click to expand... Thats my old mans boat, its an alloy 4.7m 'Kiwikraft' pontoon trailer boat. Small alloy pontoons are common here, they are generally pretty stable and have plenty of reserve bouyancy :beerchug:
Lord Popgun_imp said: What kind of boat is the one with the black top? Never seen a boat like that. Click to expand... Thats my old mans boat, its an alloy 4.7m 'Kiwikraft' pontoon trailer boat. Small alloy pontoons are common here, they are generally pretty stable and have plenty of reserve bouyancy :beerchug: