Christmas 2020

Messiah and all the prophets and all other great teachers were wise and a humble men, and I like to think that had the times been different they would have been riding CB1100s, too. But they lived when they did, so they didn't even get an opportunity to see the new age marvel we call A MOTORCYCLE.
So in the spirit of the current holidays, all you Christians - rejoice, and ride as if baby Jesus is on your pillion seat! The rest of us will ride with you in our thoughts as you celebrate this happiest holiday. Merry Christmas!


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Tod, this is very kind of you, as a man of a different religion/faith, I suppose, to wish Christian brothers Merry Christmas. Thank you !!
 
It is my pleasure! I am happy for my brethren
29063cf227a90d45845ba272d9a23299.png
6a6b205debbf3df61fea95bb9e0fd18c.png
4dd539336ab394e65b8b9e37da8c7cf6.png


I would wish you a happy birthday and a happy anniversary, too, even their are not my birthday and my anniversary, right?

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Maybe it's just the power of suggestion at play, but that inflatable Santa looks remarkably like The Ferret in my opinion. (only taller....much much taller. LOL)

I dunno Sea...I just don't see it?

04a6a5369f3f7799551c3244cd7e1680.jpg

I dunno Sea...I just don't see it?

c6c6c23169b7432edd6043dac9c2b6b6.jpg


Gotta be an elf...
d74b18bafd0fb6222825dbed82eb2acb.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The A-man_imp said:
My gift to Houtman (and Cormanus) will be a comprehensive, in person tutorial on the use of Imgur to post photos on the forum (as soon as Covid allows). My wish for 2021 is that I get to have as many in person riding meet-ups with Forum friends as I had in 2020!

What he said.
9bf6661bfc4b5c161b2b6972f31b5b30.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
My sincere holiday wishes to everyone here for a safe and wonderful break from the madness that has been 2020. In a year where many of us won't be able to spend Christmas with our traditional friends and loved ones, it's comforting to have a community of fellow rider friends here to provide the community and camaraderie that we all need.

Safe riding, and here's to better times soon!
 
well said Gone

Hmm wonder what THIS is?

856ea4b231dc2697f4c4d281d7c49f50.jpg
 
Since acquiring my cb and subsequently joining this forum it has been a privilege to have been helped and assisted others in ways not otherwise possible without Guth and his merry band of helpers.
Therefore a warm heartfelt thanks to all members of good will and wisdom in these times, may all things improve and good men prevail and i also think of the ones less fortunate during this Christmas, cheers.
 
Thanks to all for the holiday wishes. Here's to a safe and healthy New Year for everyone!
Here is our Christmas card by my daughter Jody...
 
Nice card Bob!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Christmas with no room to move.
Thanks to Guth Ferret and Cormanus for doing what you do so well.
I found an Album under the tree this morning ACDC PowerUp how good is that!
All the best to you all for 2021.
Bob thanks again for getting the tshirt downunder.

Regards NRTM

 
noroomtomove_imp said:
Christmas with no room to move.
Thanks to Guth Ferret and Cormanus for doing what you do so well.
I found an Album under the tree this morning ACDC PowerUp how good is that!
All the best to you all for 2021.
Bob thanks again for getting the tshirt downunder.

Regards NRTM
:heart:
 
b08fa2a93b5873e567d047a4bb606add.jpg


Merry Christmas everyone! We spent Christmas day at the lake, pulled the kids around on the wakeboard and ski biscuit, had a picnic and a swim, this is how we do it in NZ :D:D:D
 
What kind of boat is the one with the black top? Never seen a boat like that.
 
treedoc_imp said:
b08fa2a93b5873e567d047a4bb606add.jpg


Merry Christmas everyone! We spent Christmas day at the lake, pulled the kids around on the wakeboard and ski biscuit, had a picnic and a swim, this is how we do it in NZ :D:D:D
This is not funny you know , we had snow in Asheville last night and 17 F !
Have a nice XMAS !!!!
 
In our neighborhood we take turns to host Christmas Day "drinks" at around noon, it is Ireland after all. These can run on and we have had a few people forget to put the Turkey on, ending up with two families eating together and sharing meal with makeshift tables and chairs. It all adds to our history and creates great talking points years later. This has gone on for at least two decades. There has been several years the whole Turkey thing was a blur. :blush:

The pandemic has cancelled this for the first time but we met for a beer and wine for half an hour in the cold street to say hello. You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family or neighbours and I'm so glad I live where I do amongst neighbours I call friends.

Have a good day all!

 
Back
Top