Christmas 2020

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
It won't be long before my chores are completed and I can go to bed. When I wake in the morning it will be Christmas Eve and the madness of final preparations for Christmas Day will descend.

There's a great deal to be said about 2020; happily for you I'm going to say almost none of it, except ...

Thanks you all for another entertaining year on the Forum. Thank you for making a moderator's life easy by playing nicely. Most importantly, thank you for being a great bunch of blokes to hang out with in a virtual kind of way.

A special thanks to our omnipresent, but often silent, leader, Guth, for providing the sandpit and toys.

From me and my CB1100 to you and your CB1100 and your other bikes and your family, very best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in which, amongst other things, the threat of the corona virus diminishes and we all get to ride some more.

Best wishes.
 
All the same to you, all of you, those busy posters, those silent readers, those who made good jokes (and a few bad), and those who helped the rest and shared their knowledge with diligence.
Merry Xmas to you lonely riders of the last real motorcycle all over the world.
 
So well said Cormanus that I can find little to add to it.
It has been a year that I could never have imagined. It still boggles my mine that a tiny bug could take over the world and threaten mankind.

My riding this past summer was limited to mainly solo runs and I haven't seen most all of my riding buddies and friends in months, but thanks to modern technology we have been able to stay in touch.

Cormanus, your ride reports and contributions to this forum is one of the main reasons I check in nearly every day - and of course the comradery and posts of all the other forum members is a joy to read and take part in.

Everyone have a great Christmas, stay safe, eat well, enjoy your family, and let's all hope 2021 will be a vast improvement over 2020.
 
The CB1100 Forum site has been a special source of hope and connection for 2020. For all its members, I hope for the same in 2021

Be gentle and safe this holiday season.

Merry Christmas!
 
Thank you Cormanus for helping me to put the pictures on the Forum , this year we will try to do this our self with a tutorial from ..... Amos (?)
 
Thank you, everyone--moderators and members alike--for making this community one of the few places on the web where I actually enjoy visiting.

May your life be filled with increased measures of joy and peace, gifts freely given by
the Baby in a manger
the Teacher on a hillside
the Son in a garden
the Savior on a cross

Merry Christmas!
 
Wishing you a blessed holiday season filled with love, joy and good health

89a3dc84152e650cb63295bcaee21ab2.jpg
 
Maybe it's just the power of suggestion at play, but that inflatable Santa looks remarkably like The Ferret in my opinion. (only taller....much much taller. LOL)
 
Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year to all forum members.
EmptySea_imp said:
Maybe it's just the power of suggestion at play, but that inflatable Santa looks remarkably like The Ferret in my opinion. (only taller....much much taller. LOL)
Ferret and I can't help it that we've been blessed of average height.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Maybe it's just the power of suggestion at play, but that inflatable Santa looks remarkably like The Ferret in my opinion. (only taller....much much taller. LOL)

I dunno Sea...I just don't see it?

04a6a5369f3f7799551c3244cd7e1680.jpg
 
My gift to Houtman (and Cormanus) will be a comprehensive, in person tutorial on the use of Imgur to post photos on the forum (as soon as Covid allows). My wish for 2021 is that I get to have as many in person riding meet-ups with Forum friends as I had in 2020!
 
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Maybe it's just the power of suggestion at play, but that inflatable Santa looks remarkably like The Ferret in my opinion. (only taller....much much taller. LOL)

I dunno Sea...I just don't see it?

04a6a5369f3f7799551c3244cd7e1680.jpg

I dunno Sea...I just don't see it?

f63c00f8fc8d57008e9774239354959e.jpg

:rofl: Absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing. The folks in my office think I'm nuts.
 
The A-man_imp said:
My gift to Houtman (and Cormanus) will be a comprehensive, in person tutorial on the use of Imgur to post photos on the forum (as soon as Covid allows). My wish for 2021 is that I get to have as many in person riding meet-ups with Forum friends as I had in 2020!
Thank you Amos , my wish that we are smart enough for this !
 
Houtman_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
My gift to Houtman (and Cormanus) will be a comprehensive, in person tutorial on the use of Imgur to post photos on the forum (as soon as Covid allows). My wish for 2021 is that I get to have as many in person riding meet-ups with Forum friends as I had in 2020!
Thank you Amos , my wish that we are smart enough for this !
Thank you Amos , my wish that we are smart enough for this !
He went to Penn State...so....ummm...ummmm ;)
 
Thread starter
Thank you, A-Man. That's very generous. Concentrate on Houtman. First so he doesn't have to send his photos half way around the world to get them posted and second because I've been assured since dropping out of kindergarten that my capacity to learn anything is limited. :)

I'd like the chance to go for a ride with you, though.
 
Back
Top