Chippewa Men's 12" Rally Boot

If you place an RLET at the base of your light sabre, you'll find the Force is channelled better.
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
holy666diver_imp said:
Love those boots just wish the heel wasn't so big.
I could use the extra height. But yeah, I'm with you on that.
I could use the extra height. But yeah, I'm with you on that.
I've always been a fan of flat or minimal soles on motorcycles with Pegs. I've had heels and they get caught on the pegs a lot for me. Plus I'm super tall so heels make me look like a tree haha
 
I've had these since 2013 and have been extremely happy with them. Held up well in all kinds of conditions (note: not much rain here). Look good and work well off the bike, too. Very comfortable. Thought the heel might be clumsy on foot peg, but zero problems.
 
I have the same boot in size 12 and I replaced heel with a shorter one and am very happy with the boot. Boot is super comfortable and breathes well.
 
Update: 3.5 years in and these Chippewa Rally boots are wearing very well and have performed flawlessly in our mild, mostly dry California riding conditions. Have even received a compliment or two from the ladies on the boots, so, bonus. And considering the shape the rest of me is in, they had no ulterior motives, so the compliment or two can be assumed to be genuine. :-)
 
Back
Top