Chicago to Gatlinburg Ride -- advice/suggestions requested

I know when I did the How to Do your own 600 mile oil change thread there were too many pics and you're right Cormanus, every time I tried to edit it, it would say" you have 19 pics only 10 are allowed please remove some" but I'd just exit out and all the pics would be there but the script had errors I couldn't fix.

if you have 10 and then wait for someone to respond then post more in a new reply, I think you can edit both of your posts.
 
Ferret, you are, of course, right. However, if you want to get a good flow and can live with making corrections later (if necessary) then making two or three or four posts simultaneously will do the trick.
 
Thread starter
So, I guess you guys are expecting more than the 3 pictures I downloaded for my ride report. ;)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
So, I guess you guys are expecting more than the 3 pictures I downloaded for my ride report. ;)
Hey..where is it? I must have missed it. What's the titile? Like to read it!
 
Back
Top