Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Four members of our little motorcycle club and I started planning a fly-n-ride back in December 2019. We decided to ride southern Colorado since one of our members moved to Colorado Springs about a year ago and could be our tour planner and guide. The target date for the ride was mid-July 2020. Little did we know then that Covid-19 was looming on the horizon and would threaten to wreck the best-laid plans.
Thankfully, it didn't. We managed to sneak the ride in between waves of pandemic panic.
One of our riders is a pretty decent amateur graphic designer and came up with a new club sticker (on the left) and a ride T-shirt that included the new club logo.
On the T-shirt below, notice the coronavirus is chasing us!
The plan was to fly into Denver for the meet-up on Thursday, stay overnight in Denver to enjoy the city's amenities, then pick up the bikes on Friday and literally head for the hills.
I contacted LongRanger to see if we might also meet up sometime on Thursday, but as the date approached I realized that our Colorado Springs buddy had really missed us and everyone in the club was looking forward to hanging out with the old group vibe. So I got back in touch with LongRanger and he was - of course - very gracious about it and we agreed to meet each other another time. So, I still have something to look forward to next time I'm out in Colorado!
Next installment: Thursday arrival and checking out the town.
Thankfully, it didn't. We managed to sneak the ride in between waves of pandemic panic.
One of our riders is a pretty decent amateur graphic designer and came up with a new club sticker (on the left) and a ride T-shirt that included the new club logo.
On the T-shirt below, notice the coronavirus is chasing us!

The plan was to fly into Denver for the meet-up on Thursday, stay overnight in Denver to enjoy the city's amenities, then pick up the bikes on Friday and literally head for the hills.
I contacted LongRanger to see if we might also meet up sometime on Thursday, but as the date approached I realized that our Colorado Springs buddy had really missed us and everyone in the club was looking forward to hanging out with the old group vibe. So I got back in touch with LongRanger and he was - of course - very gracious about it and we agreed to meet each other another time. So, I still have something to look forward to next time I'm out in Colorado!

Next installment: Thursday arrival and checking out the town.










