Check's in the Mail

TINK_imp said:
Thanks, Guth. I believe the wait will be well worth it. :excited:

Already have several mods waiting in the garage; IKON shocks, Race Tech fork springs, British Customs fork gaiters, Genuine Honda engine guards and BMW sport grips. :thumbsup:

TINK

Guth_imp said:
Congratulations TINK — sounds like this perhaps has all gone according to plan since you first joined the forum.

Enjoy!
Men are really strange, aren't we? I recently purchased a rifle, and while the rifle is not yet here, almost all of the accessories are, which actually cost about double what the rifle itself cost!
 
Thread starter
Dealer called! :clap:

I can pick up "MY" CB1100 Deluxe tomorrow morning! :banana::banana::banana:

TINK :excited:
 
Awesome Tink. I cant imagine how excited you are. Congrats. Please give us a report after you get it home please. I know you are an old time CB750 rider too. :D
 
Congrats!!! Nothing like a new bike :)
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
It's morning, how's she riding?

Congrats Tink, your weather looks good. Enjoy

Lol says the guy who kept us waiting for like 2 days for a ride report on his new bike.:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top