check this video out.

Remind me not to buy a bike from that guy. Love the socks and shoes lol

It did give a good review of the bike. Appreciate that.
 
That's a cool video, but I got sucked down the YouTube rabbit hole, and watched the one below it, "I bought the cheapest street-legal motorcycle available on Amazon."
 
Other than the weird title - The Bike Harley Doesn't Want You To Know About - and calling the CB1100 a cafe racer, it was a good video. It would never occur to me that Harley would be threatened in any way by the CB1100! :)

The guy has some good riding skills and I enjoyed his comments about the CB.
 
Dave Swanson_imp said:
Other than the weird title - The Bike Harley Doesn't Want You To Know About - and calling the CB1100 a cafe racer, it was a good video. It would never occur to me that Harley would be threatened in any way by the CB1100! :)

The guy has some good riding skills and I enjoyed his comments about the CB.
He's putting keywords in the title to drive popular YouTube searches for "Harley" and "Cafe Racer" to his video.
 
I never thought CB1100 can do a wheelie... The bike is so heavy and stable, guess its the rider problem. LOL.
Anyway, CB1100 for me is always a bike to ride slow and steady. If i ride by too fast, bystander might never notice the bike.
 
Back
Top