Check this one out

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Way to go, although it's a pity about the bike ...




With thanks to Mashable.
 
I have seen this all over the place in the last few days. The guy must be either a gymnast, or a freakin ninja!
 
Randy B_imp said:
I have seen this all over the place in the last few days. The guy must be either a gymnast, or a freakin ninja!
Or the luckiest mofo that ever straddled a motorcycle.

In the immemorable words of PeeWee Hermann:

"I meant to do that."

 
Maybe he will try again and with luck there will so upgrading of the human gene pool. However amazing sense of balance and spatial awareness. Or just lucky as heck. I would buy a lottery ticket after that but I suspect all good luck was used up. I wounded if a CB1100 could do that? Had to a CB reference in the thread to keep it legit.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top