Cheat sheet for lazy user

rboe

Road warrior
Thread starter
Mod and Admin;

Would it be possible to have a pinned thread to this section with links to vendors? Depending on the computer I'm on, some have bookmarks, some don't. My wife says don't - which makes me think this is a great idea. :excited:

Over time it could be organized under general vendors, pipes, seats tank bags, EMT's etc.

One thing to consider at some point is a Best Of thread with links to really good/cool/useful threads so the actual threads can float around but still be easily accessible with out pinning them. We found that to be very useful feature on an astronomy forum I use. It became more useful once the forum was a few years old and had a decent history.
 
Another option is if you use Google Chrome and have a google gmail, etc. account, your book marks can be synced in the cloud to where you can have your categorized bookmarks anywhere with you and even on your mobile device.
 
Thread starter
Meh, I have too many damn accounts now and I don't use a smart phone. Kinda sad, I'm the computer tech at work. But I'm cheap too. :)
Sila; you are da man! :worship:
 
I will supply more as I find them. Obviously I am not going to put up all the companies that Takashi can get. there is just too many.

I am ALWAYS looking for stuff to do with my bike!

:D
 
I now deal exclusively with Takashi on Japanese parts, having purchased 8 items from him. I like that he often has a link to the manufacturer.

But links for other Japanese resellers like Webike and e-clubman are useful for seeing what's out there. I found Force Design air clearner covers from Webike and "Lute" mirrors from the link Samurider provided for the WH mirrors. Ordered both from Takashi.

And when you find something on another site, a quick e-mail to Takashi gets you a quick response......and often that very product shows up on his site.
 
Thread starter
This is turning into quite the resource. :worship:

An expensive resource. :biker:
 
Back
Top