the_undecider_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Not sure if this is OK for me to post or if it should be in the for sale section. I'm not selling this myself, but I know of someone who is. Mickey, feel free to delete or move this thread as necessary.
A guy over on the Stromtrooper forum messages me that he has a factory Honda service manual for the 2013 model asking if I want to buy it. He only wants $30 (shipped within the USA via priority flat rate). That's a great price and way less than I paid for mine. I already have a copy, so I figured I would check here if anybody wants me to put them in touch to arrange the purchase.
I do not know the gentleman, so I can't vouch for him and don't want any hard feelings with anyone here who might run into any issues with the purchase. For such a small amount of money this is, I don't suspect it's a scam. As always, though, caveat emptor.
So, I'll send his contact info to whoever responds first. If the deal goes through, please post here so the thread can be deleted. Thanks.
A guy over on the Stromtrooper forum messages me that he has a factory Honda service manual for the 2013 model asking if I want to buy it. He only wants $30 (shipped within the USA via priority flat rate). That's a great price and way less than I paid for mine. I already have a copy, so I figured I would check here if anybody wants me to put them in touch to arrange the purchase.
I do not know the gentleman, so I can't vouch for him and don't want any hard feelings with anyone here who might run into any issues with the purchase. For such a small amount of money this is, I don't suspect it's a scam. As always, though, caveat emptor.
So, I'll send his contact info to whoever responds first. If the deal goes through, please post here so the thread can be deleted. Thanks.