Changing One's Mind

YAY!! :excited: Welcome Steve's Bro!! Nice bike!! (No bias here). :D

Looking forward to meet and ride with Folkstoner. Redbirds tells me there are very nice roads in the Tally. :cool:
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
YAY!! :excited: Welcome Steve's Bro!! Nice bike!! (No bias here). :D

Looking forward to meet and ride with Folkstoner. Redbirds tells me there are very nice roads in the Tally. :cool:
Perhaps a Tallahassee Tunnel Road ride is in order. :biker:
 
redbirds_imp said:
Nemo_imp said:
YAY!! :excited: Welcome Steve's Bro!! Nice bike!! (No bias here). :D

Looking forward to meet and ride with Folkstoner. Redbirds tells me there are very nice roads in the Tally. :cool:
Perhaps a Tallahassee Tunnel Road ride is in order. :biker:
Perhaps a Tallahassee Tunnel Road ride is in order. :biker:
It is indeed.
 
Folkstoner_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
My brother who told me just last year that he was giving up riding forever, has had a change of heart and is buying a new bike very soon. He was leaning toward the Ducati Scrambler until he discovered a new 2014 CB1100 at a local dealer discounted to just $7400. He has arranged a test ride on the CB for tomorrow morning and if he likes it he's pulling the trigger.

Maybe a new CB in the family. :excited:
I am that brother, and yes, I just picked up my brand new 2014 CB1100 this morning for $7008. Best deal on a bike in town. And, it's the finest motorcycle I have ever ridden. Started riding 45 years ago and loved riding my brother's '73 750 BMW, but this bike has made me forget about every other motorcycle in the world (like finally meeting that one girl who makes you forget about every woman in the world!). She's the best! Thanks to my brother who steered me toward this one! :thanks:
7008! Just an incredible price for a new '14. Congratulations!
 
The 2014 Standard the steal of a deal right now. A lot of bike for a little price.
Too bad Honda did not price the CB1100 lower to begin with. "If" they had, perhaps the CB1100 would have gone head-to-head with the Triumphs and Sportsters.
 
Congratulations...on multiple counts!...Great story...super great price!!...For a NEW one, at that!!...Be safe out there & take it slowly to start...a lot more distracted folks out there from when you last rode!...you & brother are going to have some fun planning rides!
 
Well done! Nice pictures and a great looking bike. On a side note... I wish I had a brother so you guys are lucky on both counts! Ride safe and enjoy. And welcome to the Forum!
 
Folkstoner_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
My brother who told me just last year that he was giving up riding forever, has had a change of heart and is buying a new bike very soon. He was leaning toward the Ducati Scrambler until he discovered a new 2014 CB1100 at a local dealer discounted to just $7400. He has arranged a test ride on the CB for tomorrow morning and if he likes it he's pulling the trigger.

Maybe a new CB in the family. :excited:
I am that brother, and yes, I just picked up my brand new 2014 CB1100 this morning for $7008. Best deal on a bike in town. And, it's the finest motorcycle I have ever ridden. Started riding 45 years ago and loved riding my brother's '73 750 BMW, but this bike has made me forget about every other motorcycle in the world (like finally meeting that one girl who makes you forget about every woman in the world!). She's the best! Thanks to my brother who steered me toward this one! :thanks:
Sure is. And I thought I was slick getting the same one this April for $7999 :worship:
 
ujm_imp said:
Folkstoner_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
My brother who told me just last year that he was giving up riding forever, has had a change of heart and is buying a new bike very soon. He was leaning toward the Ducati Scrambler until he discovered a new 2014 CB1100 at a local dealer discounted to just $7400. He has arranged a test ride on the CB for tomorrow morning and if he likes it he's pulling the trigger.

Maybe a new CB in the family. :excited:
I am that brother, and yes, I just picked up my brand new 2014 CB1100 this morning for $7008. Best deal on a bike in town. And, it's the finest motorcycle I have ever ridden. Started riding 45 years ago and loved riding my brother's '73 750 BMW, but this bike has made me forget about every other motorcycle in the world (like finally meeting that one girl who makes you forget about every woman in the world!). She's the best! Thanks to my brother who steered me toward this one! :thanks:
Sure is. And I thought I was slick getting the same one this April for $7999 :worship:
Sure is. And I thought I was slick getting the same one this April for $7999 :worship:
ujm, Folkstoner's bike is not a DLX. Nor, I think, did he say it was. A new DLX at this time would be remarkable at any price.
 
Back
Top