Chain adjuster bolts

Jaychaynes_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
These chain adjuster bolts are a little different than my last bike. Does anyone have a video or advice for adjusting these particular bolts for chain adjustment or after replacing tires?

Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That question is in the wrong place, but this might help: How To do 600 mile service on a 14 DLX

Also read Ferrets link to the original How-to that he links to. He metions the chain adjustment. It really isn't rocket science :)
 
Jaychaynes_imp said:
These chain adjuster bolts are a little different than my last bike. Does anyone have a video or advice for adjusting these particular bolts for chain adjustment or after replacing tires?

Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
without going in to detail right now (I'm sure somebody can or already has posted the link with pics and specs)

but just loosen the big bolt, and turn on both adjuster bolts (clock or counterclockwise for more tension, manual states the details)

what I do, is I don't losen the big bolt completely, cause if that's completely lose your wheel can slide forwards and you want to have more tension so the wheel has to go rearwards...
Every adjustment made can be undone when tightening the big bolts.

So I loosen the big bolts just enough so I make tension of the chain turning the adjuster bolts.
 
Back
Top