CB's YOUNGER SISTERS ?????

I'd like one of each of them.
 
Oh man, I really like that CB1300 - a lot!!

Interestingly enough, even though it is a 1300 and liquid cooled it is still listed as only putting out 100hp and 85ft/lbs torque. Plenty for me but there would be a lot of the same "it's under powered" talk I'm sure.
 
Pretty sure that CB1300 has been in production (with a few tweaks) since 1998. The design is ancient. I think it was the bike that followed "The Big One" CB1000. Don't get me wrong, I'd take one, especially a special edition. But, it's not exactly new, and I seriously doubt it will see North American shores.

The 400 is a little more exciting, but I think this is really exciting bike from Honda ATM...


Honda 500 Neo Cafe!
 
I've been emailing American Honda about the CB400SF for years. Much like the CB1100, I'd be standing in line at the dealer's door if it ever showed up in this country. Sadly, since it's been in production for 25 years and has never made landfall in North America, I'm not holding my breath.

3d18bd759ec8d42268fefabd5a0f9a0e.jpg
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I've been emailing American Honda about the CB400SF for years. Much like the CB1100, I'd be standing in line at the dealer's door if it ever showed up in this country. Sadly, since it's been in production for 25 years and has never made landfall in North America, I'm not holding my breath.

3d18bd759ec8d42268fefabd5a0f9a0e.jpg
That is a pretty sweet 400. My local shop had a beautiful, fully restored to factory specs CB1 for sale last year. It was like $3500. It was VERY tempting, until I sat on it. At 6'4", it was just NO WAY.

That 400SF is a great looking bike though.
 
The CB400 is a very popular bike amongst learner riders in Australia. If I were a 2 bike person, I'd think about one.

Sadly we no longer get the CB1300, although there are some to be seen.
 
I ride with some guys who have cb-1’s

Great bike but a dismal seller, were only sold her in the US in 89/90

I doubt Honda would repeat the experience
 
Capo_imp said:
Yes, the Cb1300 is common in Europe. I love it, a big bruiser.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it is, but, like the CB1100, it’s not overwhelmingly large. A vertically challenged chap like me could manage it OK.

As a postscript, it looks like the CB400 is no longer available in Australia. Sad.
 
Back
Top