CBs riding the Americas

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Cormanus...great post. Thanks for sharing! I am on FB and 'liked' their page. It'll be fun to follow their travels aboard their CB's.
 
+1 I have been following them for a while. Probably because she's cute, but there's a lot of interesting info., too
 
Cute, huh? Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out! I, too, am not on Facebook. What are the chances that the two people on the planet NOT on Facebook both ride CB1100s? Astronomical, to say the least. Haha.
 
That's an awesome adventure they're on, I'm completely envious. Would love to be able to do that myself but time off work is hard to come by. Maybe some day...
 
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Cute, huh? Sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out! I, too, am not on Facebook. What are the chances that the two people on the planet NOT on Facebook both ride CB1100s? Astronomical, to say the least. Haha.

Make it 3
 
What are the chances that the two people on the planet NOT on Facebook both ride CB1100s? Astronomical, to say the least. Haha.

I ride a CB1100, and I am not on Facebook.
 
Dave_imp said:
What are the chances that the two people on the planet NOT on Facebook both ride CB1100s? Astronomical, to say the least. Haha.

I ride a CB1100, and I am not on Facebook.
Well, I guess that's 5 and counting. I have no desire to be on FB or any other social media. Current forum excluded. :heart::beerchug:
 
So...I think there's already a Facebook-related thread on here someplace. How's about we remember that the topic was about these two motorcycle adventurists? Those of you who don't avail yourselves of Facebook could always check out their posts on ADV or hit their website. I've been following them and it's pretty interesting. :)
 
At first the thought of panniers on a cb1100 sounded kinda weird to me. But when i saw how it looked, its actually not that bad
 
Thread starter
It's worth reading the report for the photos alone.
 
Back
Top