CB's On The Market

Neither of you needs another one, but Motorgeezer's after a black one!
 
May the best man ....
 
Blockhead_imp said:
CBill00_imp said:
Another +1 for the blue! I think that's going to be my winter "project" for the bike :)
That is a sharp color...I wonder how expensive it would be to remove the tank (could do that pretty easily myself) and take it to a good auto body shop and to get painted. I'd love to see the CB in that burnt orange color.

By the way Bill, where in Pgh are you located? I'm in the South Hills and recently saw a CB1100 out in the wild going past me in opposite directions...first time ever! Could it have been you?
That is a sharp color...I wonder how expensive it would be to remove the tank (could do that pretty easily myself) and take it to a good auto body shop and to get painted. I'd love to see the CB in that burnt orange color.

By the way Bill, where in Pgh are you located? I'm in the South Hills and recently saw a CB1100 out in the wild going past me in opposite directions...first time ever! Could it have been you? I am just past Pittsburgh international airport and I have yet to venture out that way on the CB so it couldn't have been me. My buddy lives within a couple miles of me tho and he also has a black 14' so it's possible that it could have been him.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Blockhead_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Blockhead, This will tantalize you. Its the best I could find:

CHIC DESIGN - ロードコメットクラシック
You're right...it does!
You're right...it does!
I knew I had seen one somewhere. Check this out: Scroll down some to see it.

How to increase ground clearance...
You're right...it does!
I knew I had seen one somewhere. Check this out: Scroll down some to see it.

How to increase ground clearance...
Thanks popgun...Really like that color, reminds me of my childhood days of the 70s...had a Scwinn bike that I painted that color.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Blockhead_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Blockhead, This will tantalize you. Its the best I could find:

CHIC DESIGN - ロードコメットクラシック
You're right...it does!
You're right...it does!
I knew I had seen one somewhere. Check this out: Scroll down some to see it.

How to increase ground clearance...
You're right...it does!
I knew I had seen one somewhere. Check this out: Scroll down some to see it.

How to increase ground clearance...
Thanks popgun...Really like that color, reminds me of my childhood days of the 70s...had a Scwinn bike that I painted that color.
Sorry for the double post...iPad issues
 
Back
Top