Jun 12, 2013 #1 F FUZZY_imp Been there Thread starter Can someone figure out a way to tally how many are in what states? On here. :huh:
Jun 12, 2013 #2 Randy B Road warrior If you go through the registry you can figure it out of you really wanted to.
Jun 13, 2013 #3 N nbsdave_imp First service completed Randy B_imp said: If you go through the registry you can figure it out of you really wanted to. Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering
Randy B_imp said: If you go through the registry you can figure it out of you really wanted to. Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering
Jun 13, 2013 #4 F FUZZY_imp Been there Thread starter nbsdave_imp said: Randy B_imp said: If you go through the registry you can figure it out of you really wanted to. Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering Exactly.
nbsdave_imp said: Randy B_imp said: If you go through the registry you can figure it out of you really wanted to. Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering Click to expand... if everyone who has one listed it on the registry I may not, just to keep folks wondering Exactly.
Jun 13, 2013 #5 F FUZZY_imp Been there Thread starter OK if I'm gonna figure this out everybody has to @ least put what state their in. Come on. Ya think there's a CB stalker out here somewhere? Lol.
OK if I'm gonna figure this out everybody has to @ least put what state their in. Come on. Ya think there's a CB stalker out here somewhere? Lol.