Cafe Project_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hello, I am new to the forum, having bought my CB yesterday. The bike has 39 miles and lots of cosmetic damage from an off and what looks like a long slide on the left side. Clear title, thank goodness. So am am going to start a cafe racer project.
Has anyone tried fitting a CBR1000RR entire front end? Are the steering stems the same? If not, can you press the CB stem into the CBR front end? I was going to just buy the front end and try it, but I decided to ask the experts first.
Thanks,
Carl.
Has anyone tried fitting a CBR1000RR entire front end? Are the steering stems the same? If not, can you press the CB stem into the CBR front end? I was going to just buy the front end and try it, but I decided to ask the experts first.
Thanks,
Carl.

