bioman_imp
Running like a top
I liked the sound!treedoc_imp said:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I liked the sound!treedoc_imp said:
Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChBpeterbaron_imp said:Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChBCharlie Bravo_imp said:This is taking me back. I learned to ride on a CB350 in 1969.
:beerchug:

Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChBCharlie Bravo_imp said:Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChBpeterbaron_imp said:Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChBCharlie Bravo_imp said:This is taking me back. I learned to ride on a CB350 in 1969.
:beerchug:
:beerchug:
i would have to go to Thailand to do that. I was in the army then. A bud and I would rent from a vendor in Pattaya.

I want.cbolling_imp said:Looks like Honda is releasing a CB350 in India
https://www.rideapart.com/articles/446553/new-honda-cb350-hness-launch/amp/
Here is a pic.


Agreed. It would be priced to target same class Royal Enfield, plus a premium for being Honda. I think it would still be successful in relevant global markets.bioman_imp said:"pricing starts at Rs 1.85 lakh (US$2,520) for the DLX"
Wow, that is a great deal...
I am not sure where the new CB350 is being manufactured. If it is in India, the Indian sale prices will understandably be low. But I still think that IF (!) this bike ever makes it to North America, we will probably have to pay double that price (or more)...![]()
Agreed. It would be priced to target same class Royal Enfield, plus a premium for being Honda. I think it would still be successful in relevant global markets.GoldOxide_imp said:Agreed. It would be priced to target same class Royal Enfield, plus a premium for being Honda. I think it would still be successful in relevant global markets.bioman_imp said:"pricing starts at Rs 1.85 lakh (US$2,520) for the DLX"
Wow, that is a great deal...
I am not sure where the new CB350 is being manufactured. If it is in India, the Indian sale prices will understandably be low. But I still think that IF (!) this bike ever makes it to North America, we will probably have to pay double that price (or more)...![]()
I like that engine a lot. Very smooth, enough power and torque, and smooooth.locomotive engineer_imp said:I bought a honda rebel cmx 500 in May, the engine is used in other honda models ,if this blke was fitted with that engine i can assure it would not disappoint
I had a Magna V65 - a purple one from 1983. Only rode it for a couple of years. It had some kind of aftermarket slip-ons. Super Trapp, I think. Man, I loved the sound the engine made when I got on the throttle. Handling sucked. Laid it down in a decreasing radius turn. On a long straight road, it was exhilarating. Until the death wobble kicked in at about 110 mph, that is. Honda's V-4s are almost enough to make me want a VFR. Almost.teamvisegrip_imp said:I have read all the posts on this bike. I will say a few things that will get me in hot water maybe…
I bought the CB1100 because it pays homage to the original CB750 of the 70s. The air cooled 4 just does it for me. I love the bike and the modifications I have done to give it a little more HP and looks makes it is a keeper for life.
I have had a lot of bikes. One bike I loved was my 1986 Honda VF500. It was nothing short of amazing and the sound got the blood boiling. I totaled it and got the 86 VFR750 another amazing bike I still own to this day. Back to the 500… I road my son’s CBR500. I was very disappointed. It was boring to ride. It was a great bike just boring for me. The V Four Engine in the VF500 kicked its ass!
Now we have this CB350. Honda wants to pay homage to the 350s of the 70s. Again do not get me wrong here it is beautiful. Great looks! But a single! I realize that Honda makes the CB350 as a single and the CBR as a twin for one reason… to keep the price down. But I sure wish it was a twin. That would be a true homage to an amazing bike.
The new step-trough’s… hit the mark perfectly.
Just my thoughts.
Is that the one with bent con rod??Alain Lee_imp said:Hopefully in a few years it will be available as a 350 Twin then I will get one.
For the time being that CB1100 weight (550lbs) is acceptable, however, in a few years when I get older it may be too heavy for me :dodgy:
Or may be get an old CB350 Twin (K5 Gold) and rebuild it?
Regards
Alain
Picture of my 79 CBX rebuild by the new owner.
Sold both the 79 and 82 as they were getting too heavy at over 600 lbs each.