CB350

Beautiful bike. While I love thumpers in the dirt, I really don't like them for anything over about 40 mph on the street. If we could get that exact style in a twin...

Also, I find it interesting that while H-D is pulling out of India, Honda actually understands the market there and is developing competitive products.
 
Nice looking bike. Definitely pays homage to the CB 350s of old and our CB1100. Classic lines. Interesting they’d make this a thumper, but if it’s primarily for the India market, makes sense (thinking about the Royal Enfield Bullet cult following).
 
Styling is definitely on point, I would still look at a CB400SS if in a market for a small displacement bike, it has the retro styling and the parallel twin would definitely work better on our endless network of highways (we have very few back roads in the UAE)

Didn't notice if this baby comes with a kickstarter
afbe8949763f9f983728eff556ba2a66.png


Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
 
Great find.

Classy! Beautiful.

And we in Canada are just now getting the Honda Monkey in 2021. If the CB350 ever comes this way, it won't until about 2030 I reckon.

Interestingly, the Honda Forza 300 (279 cc water-cooled single) puts out over 5 more ponies, and only a pair less in the ft-lb torque department.
 
zirconxi_imp said:
Look nice, but I believe a lot of riders would prefer something with more than 1 cylinder for anything above 250cc...
KTM proves otherwise. Duke 390s and Husqvarna 401s are quite popular as beginner bikes and very well sorted (if extremely unreliable). people love 300-400cc thumpers.
 
Sent an email to my Honda dealer and this is his reply:
"Nothing yet on the CB for Canada. We always have our fingers crossed for interesting new models"
:dodgy:???
 
Charlie Bravo_imp said:
This is taking me back. I learned to ride on a CB350 in 1969.
Maybe soon, you will have a chance to refresh your course ChB :P
:beerchug:
 
whizzle_dizzler_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
The thumper is ideal for chronic urban runs.


Sounds like something that needs to get checked out, or at least stop eating at the same food truck downtown everyday.
Sounds like something that needs to get checked out, or at least stop eating at the same food truck downtown everyday.
:rofl: Ahh, ha, ha, ha! Excellent return.
 
Definitely pays good homage to the original 350

Too bad these will only go to smaller bike-niche markets. The Heritage factor would sell fairly well in the States I'd bet, that's if they didn't ask $8k+ MSRP for it
 
Back
Top