CB350

Great find and lovely looking 350cc...wonder if we get anything like that or slightly bigger from HONDA on the NA market??:-/

PS. I know one day 1100cc will be too heavy for me
 
This CB350 looks almost like a smaller copy of its bigger sister/brother CB1100, for sure :thumbsup:

The TU250X for me = nah
 
That is one elegant looking motorcycle.

A few stills from the video (love listening to the guy speak Hindi!)

119c4f998dab0a3602489dc7b59ad08f.jpg

0180ca9270f2b8f94dc8841603b6f3a2.jpg

9a60365053d42d426a0316e8adb337cb.jpg

3ceb4b774cb946d0827db7b8b0243b22.jpg

1f48c935d6224540ff0f7012fc234be4.jpg


Odometer has kick-stand down and battery health indicator...and is that an "ECOnomy-mode" indicator too? That seems unnecessary on a motorcycle I would think, but ok.

If the video sound is accurate, that's very nice.

Bring it to a hemisphere near me.
 
This bike looks air cooled. Does India have more lax emissions standards? Anyway, super nice little runabout.
 
DAC_imp said:
This bike looks air cooled. Does India have more lax emissions standards? Anyway, super nice little runabout.
Must be, since the new Royal Enfield Himalayan single and the older singles are air-cooled.

Weird name though - "H'ness". Do you think it's short for "Highness" or more likely, "Honda Greatness" or "Honda Awesomeness"?
 
pekingduck_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
This bike looks air cooled. Does India have more lax emissions standards? Anyway, super nice little runabout.
Must be, since the new Royal Enfield Himalayan single and the older singles are air-cooled.

Weird name though - "H'ness". Do you think it's short for "Highness" or more likely, "Honda Greatness" or "Honda Awesomeness"?
Must be, since the new Royal Enfield Himalayan single and the older singles are air-cooled.

Weird name though - "H'ness". Do you think it's short for "Highness" or more likely, "Honda Greatness" or "Honda Awesomeness"? The Indian emission standards are pretty stringent - at stage VI (equivalent to Euro VI) since April.
It is predominantly a market of smaller simpler vehicles though - so I guess companies find a way.
 
DAC_imp said:
Would be nice if it made it to the US. Not holding my breath.
It would be even nicer if it were a 2 cylinder with more cc or the best 650-750cc/4-banger
:banana:
 
I told my wife and others that my CB1100 will be the last motorcycle. However, after I need to part with my beloved CB1100, and if Honda imports that CB 350 (preferably larger), I could change my mind.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I told my wife and others that my CB1100 will be the last motorcycle. However, after I need to part with my beloved CB1100, and if Honda imports that CB 350 (preferably larger), I could change my mind.
Mike, you are not alone with your mind changing statement...
:rolleyes:
 
I’m another fan. Pretty bike.
 
Back
Top