the Ferret
Road warrior
:rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Ray, I have been watching a series from England called The Repair Shop. It's on Netflix. It is a gentle show about craftspeople fixing old stuff for the pleasure of doing it. Whenever they focus on the clock repairman, I think of you. Carry onRazor_imp said:This project has been on the back burner, and recently made its way out of storage.
No pics yet, but it’s on the lift. Tidy’d up some of the wiring, and will be removing the front wheel to pull the fender for painting.
Got a couple of other projects (Honda Dream175, ‘69 Honda SS125A), so I’ll be working between them. Stay tuned.

I've seen a couple of episodes of that. It's a cheery reminder of the stupidity of a world in which things are made not to be repaired.Inhouse Bob_imp said:Ray, I have been watching a series from England called The Repair Shop. It's on Netflix. It is a gentle show about craftspeople fixing old stuff for the pleasure of doing it. Whenever they focus on the clock repairman, I think of you. Carry onRazor_imp said:This project has been on the back burner, and recently made its way out of storage.
No pics yet, but it’s on the lift. Tidy’d up some of the wiring, and will be removing the front wheel to pull the fender for painting.
Got a couple of other projects (Honda Dream175, ‘69 Honda SS125A), so I’ll be working between them. Stay tuned.![]()
I've seen a couple of episodes of that. It's a cheery reminder of the stupidity of a world in which things are made not to be repaired.Cormanus_imp said:I've seen a couple of episodes of that. It's a cheery reminder of the stupidity of a world in which things are made not to be repaired.Inhouse Bob_imp said:Ray, I have been watching a series from England called The Repair Shop. It's on Netflix. It is a gentle show about craftspeople fixing old stuff for the pleasure of doing it. Whenever they focus on the clock repairman, I think of you. Carry onRazor_imp said:This project has been on the back burner, and recently made its way out of storage.
No pics yet, but it’s on the lift. Tidy’d up some of the wiring, and will be removing the front wheel to pull the fender for painting.
Got a couple of other projects (Honda Dream175, ‘69 Honda SS125A), so I’ll be working between them. Stay tuned.![]()
Thanks Bob. Sounds like an interesting series.Inhouse Bob_imp said:Ray, I have been watching a series from England called The Repair Shop. It's on Netflix. It is a gentle show about craftspeople fixing old stuff for the pleasure of doing it. Whenever they focus on the clock repairman, I think of you. Carry onRazor_imp said:This project has been on the back burner, and recently made its way out of storage.
No pics yet, but it’s on the lift. Tidy’d up some of the wiring, and will be removing the front wheel to pull the fender for painting.
Got a couple of other projects (Honda Dream175, ‘69 Honda SS125A), so I’ll be working between them. Stay tuned.![]()

