Ridem32_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
cb1100
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, it's running off the actual wiring to the bulb, i.e. if the light comes on twice, F2P is activated. Correct me if I'm wrong, Michael.Gypped_imp said:That looks like something I might want. Does it work with the passing button as well as the actual high/low beam switch? That would make it extremely easy to use on the CB.
Yes, it's running off the actual wiring to the bulb, i.e. if the light comes on twice, F2P is activated. Correct me if I'm wrong, Michael.shdwghst457_imp said:Yes, it's running off the actual wiring to the bulb, i.e. if the light comes on twice, F2P is activated. Correct me if I'm wrong, Michael.Gypped_imp said:That looks like something I might want. Does it work with the passing button as well as the actual high/low beam switch? That would make it extremely easy to use on the CB.
I agree with everything you said CIP. Maybe we need a humor section. These forums become a community of fella's that like talking about more than just bikes.CIP57_imp said:Micheal may have been offended when his thread was closed. There's a lot of off topic post that certainly go way over the top on this forum. I liked the Sheriff so much i showed it to the wife and kids. Maybe we need a general discussion for off topic threads.