Tev62
Road warrior
Thread starter
So I finished my CB1100 "effort to maintain" video and posted it up on YouTube. I thought I would do one as I had to give it a going over anyway.
Owners on this forum will already know the information it contains and I'm not trying to teach granny how to suck eggs here.
The intention was to give a prospective owner an idea of what it means to own the CB from a servicing perspective. Hopefully it comes across as positive as it is meant to be.
Owners on this forum will already know the information it contains and I'm not trying to teach granny how to suck eggs here.
The intention was to give a prospective owner an idea of what it means to own the CB from a servicing perspective. Hopefully it comes across as positive as it is meant to be.
