CB1100 Watch

What does " the case covers the back and corners of your phone" mean?
 
Thread starter
Looks like a content editor did cut/paste from some other product.
Here's a version w/ non-metal strap ... plus it doesn't have the "case covers ..." note.

Amazon.com
 
Its in kilometers. I can't live with that :P
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Its in kilometers. I can't live with that :P
Can't live with metric? Metric can be fun.
If I'm going 140 kph (87.5 mph) I imagine that it's 140 mph and smile to myself for being such a hooligan :D :D :D
 
Metric can be awesome. I've had lots of US cops let me out of tickets because they think we Canadians always get metric to imperial mixed up (I guess they don't realize that the speeds would go the other way).
 
I'm going to wait for the DLX model.
 
Back
Top