You've probably already told us and I've forgotten, but dod you replace the CB1100, DBXXX? If so, with what?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was the feeler gauge used to check your condition????Houtman_imp said:I never feel any vibrations on my CB 1100's but than my wife tells me that I have no feelings....

Oh I'm sure they loved those vibrations alrighttttCharlie Bravo_imp said:Back in the day, when I had my Honda 450 I was single. Girls would ask me for a ride, and I'd say sure, let's go. I'd take it up into some nearby hills and keep it in the lower gears so it vibrated and buzzed. Most girls loved it. A two-wheeled toy.

I may not have mentioned it here actually, but I switched to the moto guzzi v85 we discussed on this forum a year or two back. If I had the budget and space I would've kept both, but the guzzi is more of an all-rounder and it turned out to be the right choice for me I think.Cormanus_imp said:You've probably already told us and I've forgotten, but dod you replace the CB1100, DBXXX? If so, with what?
Check the want ads here. There is a 14 DLX listed.PAULIBIKER_imp said:If I remember right even 5th gear on the 2014 is taller then 5th gear on the 2013 AND you have another gear.
I'm actively looking for a CB1100, 2014+ only for me...………….
Paulibiker, you can send MN-Ed a personal message and get the details.MN-Ed_imp said:Re: Paulibiker and Inhouse Bob's posts above...
Yes, the 2014 Deluxe is still for sale. And if you're in IA, MN is only a short ride away!! I can't post Ads myself yet, but working on it.. (can't seem to Quote a post either.)
Make this Post #10. Thanks all. MN-Ed 2014 CB1100 DLX #0074.
Would you be interested in a 2017 with many quality up grades ?PAULIBIKER_imp said:If I remember right even 5th gear on the 2014 is taller then 5th gear on the 2013 AND you have another gear.
I'm actively looking for a CB1100, 2014+ only for me...………….