CB1100 video

Thanks Dubs: a fine café job, another take on why the CB1100 didn't sell well, and a synthesised commentary to die for.
 
Let me say I am very happy with the look of my 2013 cb1100. Not interested in changing it's appearance at all. Having said that I do acknowledge that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To each his/her own. To call this bike a caferacer while running fat bobber tires:s is a joke. Well, there's my two cents worth.
 
Love the looks of my CB 1100 dlx
 
Yeah, the video wasn't what I was expecting. However, to each their own.

It appears the cafe racer has Ferret's "favourite tires" ;) ...



 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Yeah, the video wasn't what I was expecting. However, to each their own.

It appears the cafe racer has Ferret's "favourite tires" ;) ...

LOL don't even know what kind of tires those are...and they look like bobber tires, not cafe racer tires. Too fat for handling.
 
The ferret_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Yeah, the video wasn't what I was expecting. However, to each their own.

It appears the cafe racer has Ferret's "favourite tires" ;) ...

LOL don't even know what kind of tires those are...and they look like bobber tires, not cafe racer tires. Too fat for handling.

LOL don't even know what kind of tires those are...and they look like bobber tires, not cafe racer tires. Too fat for handling.
For some reason I always see those type of tires as being sort of "waxy" looking.
 
I just couldn't finish this video: why-o-why can't they have a normal person with a normal voice do the voice-over? That would have made it so much nicer to watch.

The bike looks OK-ish but not my style. And why do they always want to leave out the fenders on these cafe-racers?
 
bioman_imp said:
I just couldn't finish this video: why-o-why can't they have a normal person with a normal voice do the voice-over? That would have made it so much nicer to watch.

The bike looks OK-ish but not my style. And why do they always want to leave out the fenders on these cafe-racers?
Cause they never ride in the rain?

(every ounce of weight matters I spoze)
 
bioman_imp said:
I just couldn't finish this video: why-o-why can't they have a normal person with a normal voice do the voice-over? That would have made it so much nicer to watch.

The bike looks OK-ish but not my style. And why do they always want to leave out the fenders on these cafe-racers?
I thought the synthesised kidnapper voice was one of the stand out features. :s
 
Back
Top