PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
is a joke. Well, there's my two cents worth.
...GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, the video wasn't what I was expecting. However, to each their own.
It appears the cafe racer has Ferret's "favourite tires"...
The ferret_imp said:GoldOxide_imp said:Yeah, the video wasn't what I was expecting. However, to each their own.
It appears the cafe racer has Ferret's "favourite tires"...
LOL don't even know what kind of tires those are...and they look like bobber tires, not cafe racer tires. Too fat for handling.
:rofl:LouA_imp said:Looking at it again,it looks like a cross between a bobber and a brat bike. Eewww
Cause they never ride in the rain?bioman_imp said:I just couldn't finish this video: why-o-why can't they have a normal person with a normal voice do the voice-over? That would have made it so much nicer to watch.
The bike looks OK-ish but not my style. And why do they always want to leave out the fenders on these cafe-racers?
I thought the synthesised kidnapper voice was one of the stand out features.bioman_imp said:I just couldn't finish this video: why-o-why can't they have a normal person with a normal voice do the voice-over? That would have made it so much nicer to watch.
The bike looks OK-ish but not my style. And why do they always want to leave out the fenders on these cafe-racers?
