Jeephoto_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Our 33rd wedding anniversary was coming up, so my wife asked what I would like to have? Being the romantic guy that I am, I asked for goodies for my CB. For several months I've had the list of Honda part numbers for the factory tool kit so I gave that to her. She ordered the parts from my local Honda shop, then a few days later we picked up the items and went to dinner.
I'm a blessed man with two loves; my lovely wife and my CB1100. :heart:
Christmas is coming up so I need to get the parts numbers for Honda Engine Guards (just in case she needs gift ideas).
I'm a blessed man with two loves; my lovely wife and my CB1100. :heart:
Christmas is coming up so I need to get the parts numbers for Honda Engine Guards (just in case she needs gift ideas).
