CB1100 Stickers

metalmaven_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Well I am one of those guys with hundreds of stickers on my tool boxes. I just had to make one for the CB. I am selling these, (not for profit) in my etsy store if you want one otherwise I will be including them in shipments of my license plate brackets. If you already got a plate from me, PM me your address and I will mail you one for free. I only made 20 so if you want one let me know asap. Thanks!

CLICK HERE

If you would rather go thru paypal, that's fine. METALMAVEN@MSN.COM is my address and $3 will cover it. Just leave me your address!

[url=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/metalmaven/media/HONDA%20CB1100/84eec88e-d69a-4d01-81aa-e2ea025d47de.jpg.html]
 
metalmaven_imp said:
Well I am one of those guys with hundreds of stickers on my tool boxes. I just had to make one for the CB. I am selling these, (not for profit) in my etsy store if you want one otherwise I will be including them in shipments of my license plate brackets. If you already got a plate from me, PM me your address and I will mail you one for free. I only made 20 so if you want one let me know asap. Thanks!

CLICK HERE

If you would rather go thru paypal, that's fine. METALMAVEN@MSN.COM is my address and $3 will cover it. Just leave me your address!

[url=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/metalmaven/media/HONDA%20CB1100/84eec88e-d69a-4d01-81aa-e2ea025d47de.jpg.html]

Metalmaven,

If you have a sticker, would like one. Bought bracket from you.
Address: Craig Walker
PO Box 7506
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-7506

Thanks,
 
Thread starter
Metalmaven,

If you have a sticker, would like one. Bought bracket from you.
Address: Craig Walker
PO Box 7506
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-7506

Thanks,
[/QUOTE]

I will get that in the mail tomorrow!
 
Picture not showing, although it can be seen on your Etsy page.
 
Great job on the stickers. Bought 2 (I spared no expense ($2?). That's how I roll). One will hang outside my cubicle (toolbox of the millennium). The other will be installed on the back of my helmet. This will be tricky, but seeing the stickers are guaranteed to withstand incompetent installation - no worries. (lol?)

Great stickers. Fantastic price. Super-duper fast shipping. Great value. Thanks metalmaven. Can't wait 'til version 2.0 with a fat 51 year old on the CB.
 
Thread starter
Ha thanks guys! I would much rather these be out in the world stuck to tool boxes and helmets and hot girls butts than in a stack on my desk so I kept the price to basically break even on em.

As far as the exhaust being on the wrong side, I am pretty sure there is a DLX version with an exhaust that I am very jealous of because it comes out on both sides of the bike! It is a loose representation of a Honda CB but I figured close enough :beerchug:
 
Back
Top