CB1100 short film

Eonzhiglo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey everyone!

I already posted to the video section, but its kind of dead, so I'm gonna post here too!

So I've been around the forums for a while and haven't seen any videos that really show off the essence of the CB1100. I got my CB, Marion, in the middle of summer last year. I am a filmmaker by trade and got the chance to test out a new system for chasing vehicles.

I didn't use and post stabilization in post production because I wanted it to feel like it was made in the 70's or 80's. This is what I feel like when I ride this bike! I hope you all love the video as much as I loved filming it! My friend was the lucky one and drove the motorcycle while I filmed.

 
That's really good! Except for the other traffic, it looks like a Honda promotional video. Great lighting, too! Do you have a way to temporarily close the highway to prevent other vehicles from appearing in your footage?
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
That's really good! Except for the other traffic, it looks like a Honda promotional video. Great lighting, too! Do you have a way to temporarily close the highway to prevent other vehicles from appearing in your footage?
Yes and no. The places we were filming are very high traffic. Shutting them down would incur fees for the roads being closed. So yes, I can shut the roads down as long as I have enough money....which I don't....so no. hahaha
 
Great video, Eonzhiglo. It's as good as this Honda one ...


 
Cool video! Nice job. Maybe next vid you have some roar of the engi...oh, wait. : )

Lots of folk like he 4 into 2 pipes because of symmetry and all that, but in the vid I really like the 4 headers into 1 look.
 
I liked it. Didn't mind the other traffic. Is your friend a small man? The bike looked larger than normal, and he semed to be sitting pretty close to the tank.
 
Nice video :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
What struck me was how "right" both bike and rider looked.
I was imagining that it was me and I can't wait for spring to come so that it will be me :D
 
I agree Rocky, the rider and bike looked just as you put it ...right!
 
Very well done! Would give anything to have roads that smooth up here, also reminded me a couple of times when
crop dusters flow over me when I was out alone on my CB.
 
I really appriciate when people take the time to do these videos. The rider does look small, makes the bike look bigger. It takes a lot of time and patience to edit these videos. I've tried it a few times before. In the spring I will attempt some more videos. Example of me looking too big on my bike, lol. Actually I think it fits me good, just feels small compared to my other bike.
 
Great video. Thanks for sharing. It's raining cats and dogs here today so this video made me smile and long for sunny weather.
 
Great vid Eonzhiglo, when your guy leaned into the turn at the minute mark, it brought that itch of wanting to ride right to the surface for me.
 
Enjoyed the video! It was a different perspective than I normally get from the seat and it confirms my suspicion that the black CB looks bad*** going down the road!
 
Back
Top