CB1100 Registry

Very interesting. I'm surprised at the number of 14 dlxs vs 14 stds.

Thanks for all your efforts in keeping the registry George.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Very interesting. I'm surprised at the number of 14 dlxs vs 14 stds.

Thanks for all your efforts in keeping the registry George.
My pleasure, Ferret.

albert52_imp said:
thanks for your work :clap: nice to know how many from each state
Albert, there's no reason I can't figure it once I sort out a couple of automation issues I'm playing with. If it comes down to a straight count of the list, you'll do it as well as or better than me. :)
 
Cormanus,

I believe that you need to add another model to the 2014s:

The 2014 Canadian CB1100A is somewhat unique (possibly call it the A or CDN model?)

It has many of the DLX components including the ABS, updated electronics/gauges, polished & clear coated alloy engine covers and upper triple tree, but not the 4-into-2 Chromed Exhaust, larger tank, larger side covers or deluxe pleated seat. The frame is like the STD or 2013 models, but it has the newer, smaller rear axle hex sizes from the DLX. It has dark grey or charcoal (not black!) engine casings/cylinders, two-tone alloy wheels, charcoal side covers and a Spencer Blue Tank.

...that combination of features makes it somewhat of a "bastard" model, but I like it! Chromed headers and the larger tank might have been nice to have, but I like the simplicity of the 4-into-1 exhaust, and the ease of chain maintenance.

Here is a photo and a link showing the CDN model (oddly minus the ABS).

http://motorcycle.honda.ca/sport/cb1100a
 
Cormanus, you are the freakin' man!!! But just to make a small correction, I'm actually in Illinois not New York. Great work and thanks buddy!! :thumbsup:
 
Going by the # of bikes total 227. With over 1,000 members. That means only 20 percent of members have the cb1100. Some have been sold and then new members sign up. Where is the other 80% of the bikes? I know some have not registered there bikes but 80% am I reading this wrong? Almost August and only 40+ 14 models!
 
Thread starter
I think the likely answer is that many members have not registered their bikes. I also suspect there are lots of CB1100 owners who haven't joined the forum.
 
You guys need to get them into the correct years. This is just a general "talking about how many total" are registered, not the actual registry.
 
Randy B_imp said:
You guys need to get them into the correct years. This is just a general "talking about how many total" are registered, not the actual registry.
This is me repeating myself........

There are separate threads for each model year bike. Go check in there with your name, country and VIN# for accurate counts.

We thank you for your support.
(Now where did I borrow that line from? :) )
 
Back
Top