CB1100 Poster

CB1100DLX_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Anyone know where to get a CB1100 poster? I did a search but couldn't find anything. Did Honda have any promotional material at all for the bike?
 
I don't have a poster, but ACK-CB11 gave me a CB1100 clock. I don't know where he got it though. Oh yeah, he also gave me a CB1100 silhouette suitable for framing too!
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I don't have a poster, but ACK-CB11 gave me a CB1100 clock. I don't know where he got it though. Oh yeah, he also gave me a CB1100 silhouette suitable for framing too!
OK must see this clock and silhouette you speak of! Post pics please!
 
I'm out of town for Christmas vacation until the 29th. I'll try to remember when I get home. Meanwhile, ACK doesn't post here much anymore, but he does check in. Try PMing him for more info. Maybe he will remember where he got them.
 
Thats it! That is the clock he gave me. Thanks for posting Clearviewx :)
 
According to the information to the left, I've been a CB1100 poster since April 2013. :P
 
I have this poster hanging in my garage featuring 3 CB1100's and 3 forum members. The first one is easy, but who are the other 2 riders?

 
ss2wheels_imp said:
I am pretty sure the green jacket behind you is Barry aka powerdogg
Yep, got 1, who is the other?
 
ss, you will win what I did on another quiz Ferret posted.

One case of Dactyl oil.

I'm still waiting... :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
ss, you will win what I did on another quiz Ferret posted.

One case of Dactyl oil.

I'm still waiting... :)
Dactyl oil is one of those things it's better to wait for than to receive. :P
 
Back
Top