Aug 12, 2015 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Cool and quite impressive! Slow seller huh? I liked the black and silver CB at 1:18 with the 72 on the tank.
Cool and quite impressive! Slow seller huh? I liked the black and silver CB at 1:18 with the 72 on the tank.
Aug 12, 2015 #3 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior I knew that video was familiar! CB1100 Owners Club in Taiwan But it was worth seeing again. I'm sure there are plenty of folks around here who haven't seen it yet. Thanks Geezer.
I knew that video was familiar! CB1100 Owners Club in Taiwan But it was worth seeing again. I'm sure there are plenty of folks around here who haven't seen it yet. Thanks Geezer.
Aug 12, 2015 #4 the Ferret Road warrior Did it look to you guys like they had some black tank badges or was that an optical illusion?
Aug 12, 2015 #5 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior Wow, that get-together looked to be about the same total number as there are members on this forum from the U.S. of A.!
Wow, that get-together looked to be about the same total number as there are members on this forum from the U.S. of A.!
Aug 12, 2015 #6 J johnnyj_imp First service completed The bike shown at 1:14 of the video that had the number 72 on the tank looked pretty dang sharp!
Aug 13, 2015 #7 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior Good vid and agreed - some sharp looking bikes. Cheers
Aug 13, 2015 #8 F furious_blue_imp Been there Papa Weeley_imp said: Wow, that get-together looked to be about the same total number as there are members on this forum from the U.S. of A.! Click to expand... I didn't know that Honda even MADE that many !
Papa Weeley_imp said: Wow, that get-together looked to be about the same total number as there are members on this forum from the U.S. of A.! Click to expand... I didn't know that Honda even MADE that many !
Aug 13, 2015 #9 Django Road warrior At January 1, 2015, there were 683 Honda CB 1100 (all models together) registered in Germany. (Info from English)
At January 1, 2015, there were 683 Honda CB 1100 (all models together) registered in Germany. (Info from English)