CB1100 or CB1100A?

CB750TOM_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
What is the difference between the two? I just bought the CB1100A and while looking through the shop service manual two things caught my attention. 1. The weight difference between the two models. Where is the extra weight? 2. The brake line is routed to the outside of the throttle cables on the CB1100A. This is an issue since I plan to raise my bars and will need to re-route the brake line. Thanks for any help.:thanks:
 
When I made my driving license and searched for a motor bike afterwards, it was clear from the very beginning that I take only ABS bikes into account. Nonetheless, ABS is default or optional at some bikes here in Germany already since a while, this also meant that I mainly had to look for new bikes not used ones. I did some test rides with several Japanese bikes (and also German and Italian ones), but finally the Transalp XL700VA made it.
 
Back
Top