Gone in 60
Road warrior
Might be mine. Let me think…
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the Ferret said:I went out and got some today, although I'd like to defer picking next months pick to whoever posts next
The very first place that having the CB makes me happy is in my garage. Love walking out there and seeing it.
![]()
But I have a feeling that's not in the spirit of the challenge. As soon as I read the challenge I knew where I was going to go take a pic, "My Road"
"My Road" is St Rt 743 a 6-mile long road in sw Ohio. 6 miles of sheer bliss.. up and down, full of left and right sweepers (64 of them if I remember correctly) that can be ridden in 1 gear at 1 speed, no need for brakes from the very top to the very bottom where it meets RT 52 The Ohio River Scenic Byway. A real rhythm road. Usually no traffic (you do have to watch out for deer and turkeys). I love this road and ride it several days a week. Love riding it, never tire of it.
![]()
It also leads to this road
![]()
and this road
![]()
and a dozen other similar fun roads. My happy place with my CB

Nachodaddy said:Just seeing these pictures of your CBs makes me happy.
Cormanus said:The beginning of each month sees me full of good intentions and ready to ride out to take a photo for the challenge. The end of the month comes around and I haven't done it because I forget or I've go too much happening and I haven't ridden anywhere outside the city and there aren't many riding happy places there.
So, this month, inspired by the Ferret, here are two photos of my CB1100, both taken in a happy place: just outside my garage on the way to and from riding out to do some errands. Just being on the CB1100 is a happy experience.

rdprdp01 said:Despite being a relatively small mountain, Mount Diablo in Castro Valley has a viewshed upwards of 200 miles on a clear, crisp morning. The road to the summit is challenging and wonderful but requires complete attention and focus, just like this view. It was a moment where I was truly happy.
rdprdp01 said:Despite being a relatively small mountain, Mount Diablo in Castro Valley has a viewshed upwards of 200 miles on a clear, crisp morning. The road to the summit is challenging and wonderful but requires complete attention and focus, just like this view. It was a moment where I was truly happy.