My internet search says average is 205 sunny days for the States, Portland is at 145. Sunny days must mean "kind of sunny". But Oregon's saving grace is that I think we have the most beautiful summers, at least of anyplace Ive lived. From mid June to end of Sept (the best month in my view), we have 75-85 degree days, not too much humidity, very few rain days, and glorious mc riding.The ferret_imp said:Just looked it up, we average 176 days of sunshine a year here in Cinti ...that means 189 days without
I only ride an average of 305 days a year lol. I'm at 290 as of today
Since our classes where I teach don't start till late September, I always have post Labor Day to explore for 2 weeks with little traffic on the already forlorn hiways of eastern OR. But there's always something...it's also primet time for forest fire spoke to deal with.
