Gone in 60
Road warrior
Ha...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Ok, I have to admit something to you all... I sorta cheated.
I figured that by picking the "find a yellow background" theme, that I could take the easy way out. I thought IKEA buildings were yellow, and there's one on the way to work. Turns out they're blue. But, the logo is huge, and yellow. So...
Ok, so I'll have to put in some actual work on this.
the first pic steals the show. period!alprider_imp said:well now the Cb with yello background.....
...and my eyes were glued to that red DLXmtneers_imp said:![]()
Stopped for gas and there it was…opportunity.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


You are catching up fast! When in LA a few weeks ago a local radio station said gas tax was going up another $1 a gallon by the end of the year in two $0.50c increments.Gone in 60_imp said:Still traveling but plan to show off some of the L.A. area’s current prices. I was planning to hesitate making a “try to top that” comment, knowing that guys like Tev would put our prices to shame once the exchange was calculated. Still, I’ll miss what I’ve been paying in Kentucky and Ohio for the past few weeks.