CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone in 60_imp said:
Ok, I have to admit something to you all... I sorta cheated.
I figured that by picking the "find a yellow background" theme, that I could take the easy way out. I thought IKEA buildings were yellow, and there's one on the way to work. Turns out they're blue. But, the logo is huge, and yellow. So...

Ok, so I'll have to put in some actual work on this.
:rofl:
 
504be40a11a2758556a38730ad096ab6.jpg

Stopped for gas and there it was…opportunity.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Very nice, gentlemen!
Wow, that's a rather heroic aftermarket hood on that yellow Mustang.
 
Oops sorry looks like it was my turn. Read this earlier so took the CB out for a 56 mile ride looking for suitable subjects.....

How about a pic of your CB in front of a gas station price sign?

Everyone has to get gas in their CB's so take a pic while you are there and post it up.

Gas is down to around $3.25 gallon here now.

3842c4b7d26c03d7bceeaea689935826.jpg
 
Went home on the CB for lunch so fueled up for the challenge.

Currently sitting at

€8.14 per imperial Gallon or €179.1 per litre or $7.28 per US Gallon

$10.03 CAN/US Gallon, $11.04 AUD/US Gallon.

We pay a lot of duty on fuel!

 
Gads $7.28 a gallon. People would storm the White House if we had those prices here.
 
Still traveling but plan to show off some of the L.A. area’s current prices. I was planning to hesitate making a “try to top that” comment, knowing that guys like Tev would put our prices to shame once the exchange was calculated. Still, I’ll miss what I’ve been paying in Kentucky and Ohio for the past few weeks.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Still traveling but plan to show off some of the L.A. area’s current prices. I was planning to hesitate making a “try to top that” comment, knowing that guys like Tev would put our prices to shame once the exchange was calculated. Still, I’ll miss what I’ve been paying in Kentucky and Ohio for the past few weeks.
You are catching up fast! When in LA a few weeks ago a local radio station said gas tax was going up another $1 a gallon by the end of the year in two $0.50c increments.
 
$2.90 per litre in AUD. That’s high, even for us.
 
Take a pic with your bike by the sign Cormanus. It's the theme behind the thread lol.
 
I haven’t been riding much this spring due to various reasons. But I did get out today. This was my gas stop in Monticello, NY. Gas is about 10 cents per gallon more here than closer to home.
711e6741557aac62a32a592e23df1fc7.jpg
 
Good job Suhawk and glad you're out riding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top