KiowaEagle_imp
Road warrior
Nice gone!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Spot-on, Gone. We have had absolutely beautiful weather today. Hope your day was as great.Gone in 60_imp said:Well, Nacho, if you're getting the weather we got, it will be nice and sunny in no time.
Just one more trip to Home Depot first thing this morning... too bleary-eyed to ride, however. Some projects just never end.

There could always be worse headlines on the Evening L.A. News.Gone in 60_imp said:That is very pretty!
I'm a bit challenged. They built a very nice new interchange near my office as part of the perpetual 405 Freeway expansion.
They landscaped the on-ramp from the boulevard in front of my office to the new widened section of freeway and it's an explosion of pink carpet with all of the flowers right now. Only problem is that I'd need to stop traffic on the ramp to get off and take a picture... don't think that would go well.
Yeah, but I don't want to be in the headlines for that. Or for anything, really.GoldOxide_imp said:There could always be worse headlines on the Evening L.A. News.Gone in 60_imp said:That is very pretty!
I'm a bit challenged. They built a very nice new interchange near my office as part of the perpetual 405 Freeway expansion.
They landscaped the on-ramp from the boulevard in front of my office to the new widened section of freeway and it's an explosion of pink carpet with all of the flowers right now. Only problem is that I'd need to stop traffic on the ramp to get off and take a picture... don't think that would go well.