CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you gentlemen. Beautiful day to be riding and headed out of town for a while so I didn’t want to miss the opportunity.

And along the way, I got a thumbs up from a guy on an S1000RR, and a “Wow I like your bike” buy a young man with a rather unique rat rod Suzuki cruiser. Not only did it have a homemade suicide shifter, but at the end of the long shift lever was the clutch lever and clutch master cylinder assembly.
 
An NON-VALID entry for this months photo challenge. This came up on my phone as one of those auto prompted "this day in history" prompts so not a recent photo to qualify.

A Kawasaki Versys, Triumph Rocket and A Guzzi of some description.

 
That's cool, Tev! Somehow, when my phone shows me a picture from the past it just dredged up, it's either one of our cats, or Mrs. G, for some reason always standing next to a river.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
That's cool, Tev! Somehow, when my phone shows me a picture from the past it just dredged up, it's either one of our cats, or Mrs. G, for some reason always standing next to a river.
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
 
Tev62_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
That's cool, Tev! Somehow, when my phone shows me a picture from the past it just dredged up, it's either one of our cats, or Mrs. G, for some reason always standing next to a river.
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
We had a cat that would sit on the edge of the bathtub and grab the water with its paw when someone was bathing, so that the household member wouldn't drown.
meow
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
That's cool, Tev! Somehow, when my phone shows me a picture from the past it just dredged up, it's either one of our cats, or Mrs. G, for some reason always standing next to a river.
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
We had a cat that would sit on the edge of the bathtub and grab the water with its paw when someone was bathing, so that the household member wouldn't drown.
meow
And we all know Cats & Water don't mix!
We had a cat that would sit on the edge of the bathtub and grab the water with its paw when someone was bathing, so that the household member wouldn't drown.
meow
I'm on the Bad Dad list this morning... our cats are keen to the fact that claw trimmings happen in the morning while they're still groggy and easy to catch. So, when I get up to start my morning routine, getting my gear ready, making my first cup of coffee, they usually scatter. But, they slept in, got nabbed, and got clipped.

I think they both gave me the middle paw as I went downstairs to ride to work.
 
Nah, just routine - catch, flip on back pointing left, clip one side, spin around facing right, clip other side, release. Give treat and pat head, say "good boy" a few times.
Sort of like a military haircut. But I don't remember getting a treat or the "good boy".
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Nah, just routine - catch, flip on back pointing left, clip one side, spin around facing right, clip other side, release. Give treat and pat head, say "good boy" a few times.
Sort of like a military haircut. But I don't remember getting a treat or the "good boy".
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Happy Easter.

Looks like KiowaEagle was first with a multi-bike photo for March so he gets to pick the subject for April.
 
Hmmm....They say April showers bring May flowers and although it is pouring outside of my window right now I wouldn't want anyone taking their beautiful CB's out into the rain. Except of course ferret who seems to revel in such conditions. So this months challenge is your CB in front of flowers, the more the better!
 
Ok, guess I'm in a good position to start things out. Our periodic torrential rains so far this year have yielded flowers everywhere you look.

And today, I happen to be working on one of those extremely aggrivating plumbing projects in the garage that requires at least three trips to the hardware store.

So, rather than blissfully heading out to get my challenge photo as I usually do, I'm doing it while muttering under my breath about how this trip, I better get the part that fits. The upshot is that it stopped raining last night, and as the roads were still damp this morning, I was going to launch headlong into Monday traffic in my car to get to work, but instead, I'm riding in the afternoon sun which has dried the roads. And at least I have some pretty flowers to look at while I'm making the maddening trips back and forth to Home Depot.
 
Thanks, Ferret, but I won't know if I've done a Good Job until I get home tonight... if my garage floor is no longer a river, I'll say it was a Good Job. :s
 
Great pictures, Gone. I think all your rain made it's way to the Phoenix area. Very wet over here. Sun's coming out now, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top