CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
slackerdeluxe_imp said:
Sorry for being dense, but where do I find what the current challenge is? I don't seem to have much luck browsing through previous messages and I'd like to join in the fun too. Thanks.

Whoever posts the first challenge photo of the month gets dibs on the choice for the following month’s challenge. So if you check this running thread at the beginning of the month, you can see what the new challenge will be. This month it’s pictures of places you like to ride to.

Get on it, we need more participation in the challenge. Always fun to see where people ride around the world.
Tev62_imp said:
Great photos Gone, nice grungy background in some of those shots.
Thanks Tev. Harbors can be grungy…
 
Took a brief ride up to one of my favorite spots. Snowbird ski resort where I spent a great deal of time in my younger years. The Powderbird’s were always a dream of mine, but the cost was always out of reach.

 
OK Gone. A picture of you CB parked next to at least three other brands of motorcycle but excluding other Honda's. Not in a garage or similar setting and you mustn't own the other bikes.
 
This is good… I’ve always wanted to check out a monthly vintage bike night in Huntington Beach. It’s coming up next week and gives me a good reason to get off my butt and ride to it.
 
I saw at least 4 different brands while out riding today . 65 degrees and sunny brought the bikes out like daffodils. 95% Harleys, 4 8/10% Hondas, 1 Kawasaki, and 1 Moto Guzzi. Couldn't get 'em all to stop for a pic though lol
 
Shoot, checked the calendar and I’ll be out of town on Vintage Bike Night.

I could go to the local biker bar. Do three different types of Harleys count?
 
The ferret_imp said:
I saw at least 4 different brands while out riding today . 65 degrees and sunny brought the bikes out like daffodils. 95% Harleys, 4 8/10% Hondas, 1 Kawasaki, and 1 Moto Guzzi. Couldn't get 'em all to stop for a pic though lol
Awl, ... Ferret? Gettin' a little rusty? :P
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Shoot, checked the calendar and I’ll be out of town on Vintage Bike Night.

I could go to the local biker bar. Do three different types of Harleys count?
I think you know the answer to that :D
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Shoot, checked the calendar and I’ll be out of town on Vintage Bike Night.

I could go to the local biker bar. Do three different types of Harleys count?
...and three different types of emojis >> :huh::-/:@
 
How about more than 3? Although there is a CBR in that line.

c5166d21d2cf662c3a3739ad932e5619.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Man, that grass is already green, KE? The trees are already rockin' - wow.

Well done.
LOL....is there a temporal window? Doesn't matter anyway, there's another Honda in the pic.
LOL....is there a temporal window? Doesn't matter anyway, there's another Honda in the pic.
:rofl:
 
Rode out to Cook’s Corner after the fog of the time change wore off.

I guarantee that somewhere in this mess, there are enough other-than-Harleys to satisfy the challenge.
 
I admire your commitment, Gin60.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top