CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one from late October.
e25586e5217bb47e3688726ff7cb7b4f.jpg


Sent from my moto g stylus (2023) using Tapatalk
 
alprider_imp said:
I don't have to pull my stomach in so I can close the jacket after 25 years...or The last time I used it was 13 years ago
I know, I know, ... late to the game (and no CB1100), ... but I uncovered my second (or third?) oldest riding jacket!!

I couldn't believe it. I had the jacket custom made by some very old man at the time and the leather is in incredibly good condition. I think he softened the leather with his gums. Just kidding - but he was an artisan.

This takes me back to my leather riding days and the 80s. I rode inline-4 Yamahas back then, so at the time I added the Yamaha crest on the sleeve of my school jacket.



And unexpectedly? It still fits! - but it is a bomber style jacket, which is a style I stopped wearing decades ago.

This coat got rain soaked on rides countless times. I had other leather jackets that just fell apart under those conditions.
 
Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges. ;)
 
Somebody’s got to go back and get a s***load of dimes!!!
 
As high as I’m going to get this month.
Unfortunately, they won’t you ride your motorcycle up there to get a picture.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
As high as I’m going to get this month.
Unfortunately, they won’t you ride your motorcycle up there to get a picture.
What are those funky, backwards looking letters for? Wouldn't it have been better to turn them around so you could actually see what it's supposed to say?
 
It would be even better if they lifted the letters up as well so you could see what they are!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top