OK I believe I get to pic this month, and I'm going to make ity an easy one that anyone can get
A pic of your bike with your helmet on the seat
the only caveat being it has to be taken while out on a ride. Can't be in your garage or on your drive way. Background is unimportant although it would be nice if there was something interesting in the background too (but not necessary)
I took today's pic on a ride to Ripley, Ohio, a small town on the banks of the Ohio River about 35 miles upstream from the town I live in. Ripley put out these benches for people to sit on and watch the river flow by, maybe spot a boater/skier/jet skier, or one of the many barges that use the river as a route to get someplace. Ripley has a lot of history due to The John Rankin house which was a safe place for slaves escaping from the south. His house was high on the first hill back from the river and a light hung outside which was very visible from across the river in Kentucky guiding the slaves to freedom.
Ripley, Ohio - Wikipedia
https://www.nps.gov/nr/travel/underground/oh3.htm
some of the famous people from Ripley
William Q. Atwood, former slave
Dr. Alexander Campbell, politician
Steven M. Newman, "The Worldwalker," first man to walk solo around the world
John Parker, abolitionist, inventor and industrialist
John Rankin, abolitionist and Presbyterian minister
Russell Smith, jazz trumpeter
Steve Stivers, U.S. Representative for Ohio's 15th congressional district
Colonel Charles Young, first black man to achieve the rank of colonel in the United States Army